We are proud to announce that Loading Systems UK have now achieved ISO9001:2015 accreditation
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organisation. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help an organisation to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
Third-party certification bodies provide independent confirmation that organisations meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
Over one million organizations worldwide are independently certified, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world today.
However, business has changed radically since the last major revision in 2000; technology has changed how we work, geographical boundaries are almost insignificant in today’s global economy, supply chains are increasingly complex and the information available has multiplied exponentially.
To ensure that ISO 9001 continues to serve the business community and maintain its relevance in today’s market place, the standard has been revised to address the change in the business world.
One thing remains constant; to be successful businesses have to adapt to meet the growing needs of customers. ISO was originally written with the customer in mind and that remains the priority for ISO 9001:2015.
The key changes in the revised standard are:
- The emphasis on leadership
- The focus on risk management
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change
- Communication and awareness
- Fewer prescriptive requirements
“With the new standard in place, we will be able to incorporate improved quality management systems into our core business processes and gain greater business benefit.” Rob Fay, Managing Director LSUK
For more information on ISO9001:2015 visit www.iso.org