Click on the footage below to gain an insight into the daily life of a Loading Systems Engineer!
As a result of the focus we put on developing our people, Loading Systems was recently awarded the prestigious Investors In People Silver Award, an accreditation awarded to fewer than 600 companies in the UK. Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, commented:
“We would like to congratulate Loading Systems on their Investors in People Silver accreditation. This is the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work with a clear commitment to success. Loading Systems should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of the Loading Systems team, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please use the form below to contact us.
We take care.
In the market of loading and unloading, we distinguish ourselves through continuity, flexibility and involvement. This "DNA" is in our company and in all our employees, from the production assistant to our management.
A number of vacancies in the South area available
Our Engineers carry out on-going service, maintenance and repair for a full line of industrial doors and dock equipment, on new and existing contracts and also respond to break-downs and repairs ensuring a high level of customer service at all times. There is potential for identification of further works whilst on site and payment of commission subsequent to converting quotations to orders.
- Practical experience of industrial doors and associated loading bay equipment is preferable
- Electrical qualification, or equivalent experience is desirable
- Mechanical engineering qualification, or equivalent experience is preferable
- Welding or hydraulics experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable with recommending further works on site (training provided)
- Comfortable working on a 24 hour standby rota - 1 week in every 5
- Flexibility in working hours and happy to work away from home if and when required
- Full driving licence
The role offers a competitive basic salary of £13-£14 per hour based on experience (reviewed after a six month period) + overtime (single time, time and a half, double time and time in lieu available on completion of core hours) + on-call payment (£184.45 per week) + working away payment (£26.35 per evening) + commission (on quote to order conversion between 2.5% and 5%) + company vehicle + mobile phone + pension contribution.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in one of these roles.