We are proud to report a significant investment in our technician’s vehicles.
Over the next 12 months each of our highly trained technicians will be supplied with an upgraded vehicle which is stocked with over £10,000 worth of specialist tools, equipment and spare parts.
This significant investment will support and improve our high first fix rates of 86% and total customer satisfaction score of 95%.
But what does this mean for our customers?
It means the reduction of costly downtime, ensuring the continuous, efficient and safe operation of your industrial doors and loading bays.
Each vehicle is stocked with operationally critical spare parts and the most up-to-date technology to enable our technicians to quickly and safely deal with your requirements, such as:
- Vehicle tracking to locate technicians and respond with the minimum of delay
- Mobile data transfer to send information to our technicians ahead of their arrival via new smart-tablets for quick and easy use
- Technicians making online digital quotations in the field to speed up the repair process and minimise equipment downtime
- Online Bill of Materials (BOM) enabling traceability of spare-parts
- Electronic job-sheet and time sheet records
Our technicians have the skills, knowledge and experience to take optimum care of your industrial doors, dock levellers and lifting platforms and provide a 24/7/365 response across the UK.
"Our service delivery has also accelerated our growth. We consistently outperform our competitors in after-sales service, particularly through our 24/7 response times and high first fix rates, we truly do take care of our customers “Rob Fay, Easilift Loading Systems
"All has gone very well as usual, your visiting engineers were punctual, polite and left the site in a good tidy fashion. No doubt we will be a calling you again for any other requirements."MHE Manager, Tesco
For further information of our products and services call us now on 0800 160 1965