The Loading Systems Hurricane Dock Fan Light NG is used to illuminate and ventilate the full length of truck trailers.
- Energy reduction of 92% compared to standard 150W incandescent dock light models
- Powerful motor
- High air flow which can be switched in three stages
- Pivots for directional air flow
- 135º pivot range, including automatically safety lock
- Integrated service socket
- Integrated on/off switch
- Protected air inlet and outlet
- Long-life LED’s (rated 50.000 hours) deliver bright, uniform, instant-on light
- Impact-resistant lens from tempered glass
- Metallic housing and solid state light source are extremely durable
- Housing remains cool to the touch during operation
- Scope of supply includes kit with lamp and fan in safety yellow colour, swing arm and cabling
The Loading Systems Hurricane Light NG increases safety during loading and unloading by illuminating and ventilating the full length of truck trailers and conditions trailer environments to warmer or cooler facility temperature.
To switch on / off, the Loading Systems Hurricane Light NG is connected directly to the power grid and can be switched on or off with the integrated power switch. The air flow can be switched in three stages. Alternatively the Loading Systems Hurricane Light NG can be switched on/off automatically by the control panel of the dock leveller. The Hurricane Light NG has a total 135º pivot range with 11º steps that automatically lock preventing damage and injury.
Long life and energy saving
The light source has a 50.000 hours average rated life without changing lamps. It is powered by only 12W which means that the Hurricane Light NG is also energy efficient and offers an 92% energy saving over an incandescent dock light with a 150W lamp.
The lamp has a durable cast aluminium powder coated housing and remains cool, so it can be touched during operation. With no filament to break, the LED head is also extremely durable and far more likely to survive an accidental impact.
The easy to clean thermoplastic housing accommodates a powerful and reliable turbo fan. The Hurricane Light NG has a safety yellow finish for maximum visibility.
The Loading Systems Hurricane Light NG is supplied as a set including swing arm and wiring. The Hurricane Light NG can be easily connected directly to the control panel of the dock leveller, inflatable dock shelter or industrial door.
|Dimensions fan (LxWxH)||475x425x475 mm|
|Dimensions lamp (LxWxH)||98x166x160 mm|
|Dimensions total (LxWxH)||1280x425x940 mm|
|Life span LED’s||50.000 hours|
|Power consumption LED’s||12 W|
|Power consumption fan||max. 560 W|
|Number of LED’s||12 x 1 W|
|Number of lumen||1000|
|Power connection fan||1 / N / PE, 230 VAC /
50 Hz / 2.41 A
|Air flow rate||max. 1800 m3/h|
|Static air pressure (freely blowing)||max. 525 Pa|
|Sound level (EN ISO 11201)||73.5 dB (A)|
|Weight (complete set)||40 kg|