CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER (LELYSTAD)
OPPORTUNITY IN GROWING INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Loading Systems is a vibrant, international and entrepreneurial organisation specialising in design, manufacturing, sales, installation, on-going service, maintenance and repair of a full line of dock equipment. As a result of our success and continued growth over the last 55 years, we have become the preferred supplier of choice for many of the big household names within retail, distribution and logistics. Our annual turnover is currently over € 100 million.
We have an ambitious growth strategy and are looking to strengthen our team with a Chief Commercial Officer whom will, via a matrix structure, take the integrated commercial success of our organisation to the next level. Building on and growing the established team this position will report to the CEO’s and work closely together with the wider Leadership Team.
- Deliver strategic and operative leadership for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Drive and facilitate organic growth in order to double the size of the company in 5 years driving efficiency and productivity at all levels, supported by modern pipeline management in Salesforce.
- Maintain and develop strategic sales initiatives through contact with existing and potential key accounts and suppliers.
- Develop and implement strategic business & operational plans defining the roadmap to deliver the growth ambitions and profitability of the company.
- Ensure marketing results are effective and fall within designated targets and budgets.
- Stay on top off, and timely react to, trends and opportunities in the market.
- Continuously monitor and improve (after) sales systems & processes designed to achieve key sales objectives including to deliver strong customer engagement.
- Building a high performing sales team to execute end to end sales including outreach, pitching, getting alignment, negotiation, closing deals and implementation.
- Provide inclusive leadership and foster a culture of accountability within the team through KPI management.
- Prepare and present a monthly management letter including financial results and other relevant management data.
- Build, develop and sustain mutually beneficial working relationships with other group members, employees and the Shared Service Centers.
What we’re looking for in a great candidate:
- Someone with a successful track record in a senior sales leadership role within a sales services organisation (B2B environment).
- An inspiring and motivating people manager with a hands-on mentality, not afraid to act when needed.
- A result commercial and results driven individual with sound judgement and strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to solve problems effectively with a process focused approach.
- A University degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field (preferably a Master’s degree) with evidence of, and commitment to, continuing professional development.
What do we offer
An inspiring and entrepreneurial role within an ambitious international organisation with a competitive package (€130K+bonus+car) in line with the nature of the role and responsibilities and experience.
How to apply
Interested in this position or have questions? Please send your CV and motivation or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. An assessment is part of the hiring process.Apply now!
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Share this vacancy:
We take care.
In the market of loading and unloading, we distinguish ourselves by continuity, flexibility and commitment. This "DNA" is in our company and in all our employees, from the production assistant to our management.
Continuity, means growing with us.
Commitment, to each other and to the work.
Flexibility, room for your input.
Hello, my name is Amber Kluts, HR Officer at Loading Systems. Would you like to know more first without applying? Then leave your telephone number or call me directly on 06 30 80 90 41.