Group IT Director (Lelystad) - Opportunity in a growing international environment
Connects, structures and innovates
Do you want to contribute to our intention to take the IT organization to the next level to become a truly data-driven company, supporting our ambition of international growth?
Loading Systems is a vibrant, international and entrepreneurial organization specializing in design, manufacturing, sales, installation, ongoing service, maintenance and repair of a full line of dock equipment.
As a result of our success and continued growth over the last 55 years, we have become the preferred supplier of choice for many of the big household names within retail, distribution and logistics. Our annual turnover is currently over €100 million.
We are investing heavily in Information Technology (IT) as we view our IT environment as an important ingredient for success. Over the past two years, we have laid the foundation and started rolling out SLMF+ (ERP LN with a Salesforce layer). In addition, further digitization such as IoT and robotization play an increasingly important role.
We have an ambitious growth strategy and are looking to strengthen our team with a Group IT Director whom will drive and execute our IT & digital roadmap.
As the Group IT Director you will oversee all aspects of IT within the group and manage the Shared Service Center IT. You are responsible for drawing up and executing the IT / digital roadmap & strategy aligned with the overall strategy, the IT budget, building a capable and flexible team and selecting, implementing & controlling (new) systems including an Industry 4.0 environment for our production facilities.
As a true business partner you utilize your knowledge and innovative ideas to be the liaison between IT and business!
What are you going to do?
- Draw up the IT strategy, roadmap & objectives for the entire company and monitoring the planning, budget and implementation thereof;
- Design, implement and adapt technological systems & platforms to improve the internal and external customer experience;
- Project management on the further roll-out of SLMF+ (very relevant for 2022 - 2023);
- Select and implement suitable technology and systems to streamline (internal) processes and execution and optimize strategic benefits;
- Monitor the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance;
- Manage the Shared Service Center IT;
- Coordinate projects, challenges, solutions and required budgets with the CEOs and CFO;
- Manage and organize IT-related projects;
- Management of the ITIL process.
What do we offer?
Accountability, cooperation and a drive for results in a friendly atmosphere is what characterizes us at Loading Systems. We value processes and procedures but with a common-sense approach.
We offer a salary between €6,000 and €7,000 gross per month, depending on experience, and good secondary benefits.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor / university degree (business) information technology
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in an international environment;
- Experience / affinity with Agile or LEAN-methods, ITIL / ITSM and data analysis;
- Proven experience in project management;
- Experience in both SMEs and larger organizations;
- Managerial experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- An ambitious team-player who shows initiative and drives for results;
- A sense of humour is appreciated!
Call, email or WhatsApp for more information to Maaike van Dijk:
M: +31(0) 682 244 026 / @: email@example.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld / Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Share this vacancy:
HR Business Partner
Hello, my name is Amber Kluts, HR Business Partner at Loading Systems. If you would like to learn more about our positions, please give me a call (06 30 80 90 41) or email me.