We take care.
In the loading and unloading market, we distinguish ourselves by continuity, flexibility & involvement. This "DNA" runs through our company and all its employees.
- Continuity, means growing with us.
- Flexibility, room for your ideas.
- Involvement, with each other('s job).
Are you going to sell our products, as Jacco does?
And will you visit potential customers, just like Titus?
Hello, my name is Amber Kluts, HR officer at Loading Systems. Would you like to hear more before you apply to this vacancy? Leave your phone number or call me directly at +31 (0)6 30 80 90 41.
Partner Manager Private Label (Europe)
Our customers around the world use our products every day to the limit. Are you the partner manager that helps them to select the best solutions?
For about 50 years Loading Systems has been a leading European manufacturer and supplier of dock levellers and dock shelters. Their worldwide customers, recognize them for quality products with a solid industrial design. They offer a wide product range in the field of loading bay equipment.
Over the years, we have delivered hundreds of thousands of dock levellers and dock shelters to satisfied customers all over the world. Our philosophy is not only to deliver efficient economical loading and unloading systems (docking equipment) but to pay equal attention to safety, reliability, sustainability, the environment and a continuous relationship with the customers.
All the expertise of our company is concentrated in dock equipment and that is the reason that some competitors are piggybacking on our success and resell these products under own label, the private label partners. Our base of operations is in Lelystad, but the new Partner Manager will follow our clients throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia.
You will get the full responsibility of your own customers and prospective Private Label clients in your territory and you will report to the CRO. With your knowledge of the products and your commercial qualities, you will be seen as a real partner for your clients. It is your job to advise them about the broad (Private Label) product portfolio that Loading Systems is offering, but will also explore growth opportunities. Your aim is to guarantee that our clients and their customers can work effectively and efficiently.
You will get the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage existing business and pursue and manage new business opportunities;
- Create Private Label Account Development Plans, by analyzing the market for private label, in order to realize sustainable growth;
- Independently manage, develop and grow professional relationships with your clients Decision-Making Units (DMU);
- Promote the Loading Systems (Private Label) products by organizing and giving presentations, seminars and training sessions;
- Negotiate terms & conditions, prepare and manage professional quotations and lead, coordinate and execute the active follow-up of sales agreements.
We are looking for someone who is able to set up, maintain and develop collaborations with international clients. Therefore you need strong interpersonal skills, must be a human negotiator with a continuous focus on results and capable to adapt to changing conditions. Are you the energetic and proactive pioneer that recognizes itself in the following requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree and equivalent related (field) experience is required;
- A minimum of 7 years of (international) B2B sales experience and well-developed presentation- and commercial negotiation skills are needed;
- Experience in Indirect Sales Channels;
- Good understanding of the logistics industry and preferably the loading bay equipment and industrial door segment;
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting skills, understand the fun and challenge in growing a company within a multinational environment and to take it to the next level;
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 30% of the working time within the allocated region.
- A proven, well-known product in a growing market;
- A professional team in Lelystad of sales support (buddy system), service and engineering ;
- The opportunity to take responsibility and show initiative;
- A dynamic, challenging, multidisciplinary sales position within a result driven company with an informal atmosphere;
- Competitive compensation of which 30% variable;
- The proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development.
At Loading Systems (Private Label) the challenges are there for taking!