We take care.
In the loading and unloading market, we distinguish ourselves by continuity, flexibility & involvement. This "DNA" runs through our company and all its employees.
- Continuity, means growing with us.
- Flexibility, room for your ideas.
- Involvement, with each other('s job).
Are you going to sell our products, as Jacco does?
And will you visit potential customers, just like Titus?
Hello, my name is Amber Kluts, HR officer at Loading Systems. Would you like to hear more before you apply to this vacancy? Leave your phone number or call me directly at +31 (0)6 30 80 90 41.
Key Account Manager (Europe)
Our customers around the world use our products every day to the limit. Are you the key account manager that helps them to select the best solutions and establishes long lasting relationships?
For about 50 years Loading Systems is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of dock levellers, dock shelters and wheel restraint systems. Well known global customers, praise Loading Systems for their quality products with a solid industrial design. They offer a wide product range in the field of loading bay equipment.
In the early sixties, Loading Systems started the production and development of loading bay equipment. Soon they became one of the largest and leading European manufacturers and suppliers of dock levellers, dock shelters and dock accessories. Over the years, they have delivered hundreds of thousands of dock levellers and dock shelters to satisfied customers all over the world. Their philosophy is not only to seek efficient economical loading and unloading systems (docking equipment) but to pay equal attention to safety, reliability, sustainability, the environment and a continuous relationship with the customers.
All the expertise is concentrated in dock equipment and global clients have recognized this.
However, next to dock equipment, Key Accounts show an increasing interest in health and safety and we have multiple solutions to fill in this demand. Our wheel restraint system products belong to the best-sold products in the market and we like to maintain this situation.
You will get the full responsibility of your own Key Accounts and a number of selected prospective Key Accounts. With your knowledge of the products and your commercial qualities, you will be seen as a real partner for your clients. You will advise them adequately and successfully about our Health and Safety products.
- Develop and manage existing business and pursue and manage new business opportunities;
- Independently manage, develop and grow professional relationships with Decision-Making Units (DMU) of assigned or shortlisted Key Accounts in the market;
- Promote the Loading Systems Health and Safety products by organizing and giving presentations, seminars and training sessions;
- Create Key Account Development Plans in order to measure and realize sustainable growth;
- Negotiate terms & conditions, prepare and manage professional quotations and lead and coordinate the active follow-up of sales agreements;
- Cooperate well with all relevant departments and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and maximization of sales and margins;
- Analyse the markets for Key Accounts, including competition reviews and actual market trends;
- Reports to the CRO or in its absence to the Board.
- Bachelor or master degree and equivalent related (field) experience is required;
- A minimum of 7 years of (international) B2B sales experience and well-developed presentation- and commercial negotiation skills are needed;
- Experience with Key Accounts;
- Good understanding of the logistics industry and preferably the loading bay equipment;
- Fluent written and excellent verbal communication skills in English German are required; all other Languages (French or Spain) are advantageous;
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting skills, understand the fun and challenge in growing a company within a multinational environment and to take it to the next level;
- Strong interpersonal skills and human negotiator with a continuous focus on the result and capable to adapt to changing conditions;
- Able to set up, maintain and develop collaborations with international Key Accounts;
- Energetic and proactive pioneer; must present a professional and articulate image as an autonomous company ambassador;
- Confident and assertive, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 30% of the working time within the allocated region.
- A proven, well-known product in a growing market;
- A professional team in Lelystad of sales support (buddy system), service and engineering;
- The informal atmosphere and the opportunity to take responsibility and show initiative;
- A dynamic, challenging, multidisciplinary sales position within a result driven company;
- Competitive compensation of which 30% variable;
- The proven performance will lead to interesting possibilities for personal growth and career development;
- At Loading Systems the challenges are there for taking!
(Y)our base of operation is in Lelystad (the Netherlands) but you will follow your Key Accounts throughout Europe!